C.A.R.P. Terms & Conditions
- Subject to the terms and conditions set out herein (the “Terms and Conditions”), the 2022 Move-In Offer (the “Offer”) is made available from January 1, 2022 to June 1, 2023 (the “Term”) to new customers who are C.A.R.P. Members (each, a “Resident”) and who move into a suite at an Eligible Residence during the Term.
- A one-time credit in the amount of two thousand dollars (CAD $2,000.00) (the “Credit”) will be credited to the Resident’s account, provided all of the requirements listed in 2(a) below have been satisfied in Revera’s sole discretion.
- The Resident must:
- be eligible for retirement living at a Revera retirement residence (i.e., primarily 65 years of age or older and eligible based on satisfaction of Revera’s required health and/or care assessment and/or the applicable provincial health authority’s required health and/or care assessment);
- enter into Revera’s standard form of Residency Agreement for residency at an Eligible Residence during the Term;
- be an active C.A.R.P Member at the time the Resident enters into the Residency Agreement, as evidenced to Revera;
- take possession of the suite during the Term (regardless of whether the Resident takes physical occupancy of the suite before that date);
- reside at the Eligible Residence for at least three (3) months from the date the Resident takes possession of the suite; and
- not be an existing or previous resident of Revera (i.e. must not have taken possession of a suite at a Revera retirement residence or long-term care home prior to the Term).
- The Resident must:
- Provided all of the Offer requirements listed above have been satisfied in Revera’s sole discretion, the Credit will be credited to the Resident’s account for fees payable under the Resident’s Residency Agreement on or about the date that is three (3) months following the date the Resident takes possession of the suite, in a manner satisfactory to Revera in its sole discretion.
- In no circumstances will the value of the Credit exceed two thousand dollars (CAD $2,000.00).
- The Offer is non-transferable and has no cash value.
- The Offer may only be redeemed once by (a) an eligible Resident or (b) eligible Residents sharing a suite at an Eligible Residence, notwithstanding the fact that the Resident(s) may move to another Eligible Residence during the Term.
- Unless otherwise agreed to by Revera in its sole discretion, this is a stand-alone offer and cannot be combined with any other Revera offer, contest, incentive or rebate.
- This Offer applies to Revera Retirement Residences in Canada (each, an “Eligible Residence”) but does not apply to: (a) licensed Designated Supportive Living suites at Revera Retirement Residences in Alberta; (b) licensed Residential Care suites at Revera Retirement Residences in British Columbia; (c) Revera long-term care homes; and (d) the following Revera multi-level homes: Blenheim Community Village, Brierwood Court, Brierwood Gardens, Harold & Grace Baker Centre, Iler Lodge, Riverbend Place, Summit Place, Telfer Place, The Village Seniors Community, Trillium Court, and Village on the Ridge (all of which do not qualify as an Eligible Residence).
- Revera reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, amend or suspend this Offer, or to amend these Terms and Conditions in any way without prior notice or obligation, for any reason whatsoever.
- The Offer expires on June 1, 2023, unless terminated earlier by Revera in its sole discretion.
- By participating in or accepting this Offer, the Resident represents that he/she has read and fully understands these Terms and Conditions and agrees to be bound by them.
- These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between each of the Resident and the Eligible Residence concerning the Offer and shall take precedence over any other materials promoting or advertising the Offer.
- These Terms and Conditions, including the Offer, shall be deemed to be incorporated into the Resident’s Residency Agreement and, to the extent there is any conflict, these Terms and Conditions shall take precedence.
- These Terms and Conditions and the Offer shall be governed by the laws of the Province of Ontario and the laws of Canada applicable therein.