Relaxed retirement living in an urban, modern setting
Retirement living, designed for you
- Independent Supportive Living | 1 bedroom & 2 bedroom
- Designated Supportive Living 4 | 1 bedroom
- Short term and respite care upon availability
The suites at The Churchill are bright, spacious and available with many deluxe finishes and options including kitchens and dens. For those interested in assisted living and memory care, we offer semi-private suites.
Did you have a great experience with us?
Leave us a Google review!
of 2022 rates.
Discover More Living. Make the most of every moment with personalized service and meaningful experiences curated to your lifestyle. A place where you get to decide what every day looks like. That’s more living. Revera is where your journey continues.
Life at The Churchill
So many activities to enjoy and discover
Every day, the culinary teams at our retirement homes prepare delicious, well-balanced meals, made fresh to resident preferences.
- Dine with us at breakfast, lunch and dinner with a variety of dining times
- New and exciting daily and nightly feature prepared by our skilled chefs
- A variety of à la carte options at breakfast lunch and dinner
Access to a range of accommodations and personalized health and wellness services designed to be flexible and cater to evolving needs.
- Falls Prevention & Injury Reduction Program
- Access to nursing services, and more
For your comfort and convenience, The Churchill offers a selection of services and amenities:
- 1 meal included
- 2 additional meals available
- Weekly housekeeping
- Laundry services
- Grocery shopping trips
- Pool room
- Dance room
- Scooter room
- Third-floor patio
- Climate-controlled secure underground parking
- 24/7 nursing
- Medical Centre and pharmacy
Designed with a single person or couple in mind and includes a living area and bathroom.
Living Area: 10'9" x 20'0"
Bedroom: 8'8" x 11'0"
Bathroom: 8'7" x 8'6"
Designed with a couple in mind, includes a living area and a second bedroom.
Living/Dining Room: 15'10" x 11'8"
Kitchen: 9'8" x 10'10"
Primary Bedroom: 17'10" x 10'7"
Bedroom: 11'10" x 7'7"
Bathroom: 9'0" x 9'6"
Foyer: 3'10" x 18'6"
About the neighbourhood
Revera is proud to be the only senior living operator recommended by C.A.R.P. (Canadian Association for Retired Persons). Together we share a common goal, to improve the aging experience for Canadian seniors. Revera is delighted to offer C.A.R.P. members a special benefit, beginning with a $2000 Move-in Bonus* when moving into a Revera retirement home.