Retirement living in style
Retirement living, designed for you
- Independent Living | 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom & Studio
- Independent Supportive Living | 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom & Studio
- Assisted Living | 1 bedroom & Studio
- Short term and respite care upon availability
The Beechwood offers an array of deluxe options for an independent lifestyle, as well as assisted living and short-term stays. No matter which space you choose, all are designed to be relaxing and comfortable.
If you’d like to speak about pricing, just give us a call.
3 Months FREE*
In-person tours now available!
Learn more about Revera Retirement Living and see how you can live your way, every day.
Life at The Beechwood
So many activities to enjoy and discover
Access to a range of accommodations and personalized health and wellness services designed to be flexible and cater to evolving needs.
- Falls Prevention & Injury Reduction Program
- LiveWell™ Personalized Care Program
- Access to nursing services, and more
For your comfort and convenience, The Beechwood offers a selection of services and amenities:
- Full-service dining 3x/day
- Continental breakfast
- Grand lobby, fireside lounge
- Gym, library
- Raised gardening beds
- House keeping and/or laundry
- Doctor on-site weekly
Suitable for a single person with a living area and a bathroom.
Living Area: 23'3" x 18'1"
Closet: 6'4" x 5'1"
Bathroom: 6'2" x 9'4"
Designed with a single person or couple in mind and includes a living area and bathroom.
Living Area: 9'9" x 17'3"
Bedroom: 8'9" x 13'7"
Bathroom: 4'10" x 7'10"
Entry: 7'10" x 6'0"
Closet: 5'3" x 4'2"
About the neighbourhood
Faces of Revera
Revera is proud to be the only senior living operator recommended by C.A.R.P. (Canadian Association for Retired Persons). Together we share a common goal, to improve the aging experience for Canadian seniors. Revera is delighted to offer C.A.R.P. members a special benefit, beginning with two months rent-free* when moving into a Revera retirement home.