Meal & Tour
Terms and Conditions
- Subject to the terms and conditions set out herein (the “Terms and Conditions”), the “Meal and Tour” offer (the “Offer”) is made available to prospective customers (each, a “Prospective Resident”) from June 1, 2022 through to December 31, 2022 (the “Term”) at Revera retirement residences in Canada, subject to certain exceptions1 (each, an “Eligible Residence”).
- A one-time meal will be provided to the Prospective Resident at one of the Eligible Residences of the Prospective Resident’s choice provided the Prospective Resident is: (i) eligible for retirement living at a Revera retirement residence (i.e., primarily 65 years of age or older); (ii) a Canadian resident; (iii) a prospect in Revera’s database; and (iv) not an existing or previous resident of Revera.
- The selection of the meal will be at Revera’s sole discretion in accordance with availability of offerings at the applicable Eligible Residence.
- The Offer excludes alcohol, guest / family member meals and any special occasion dining, except as otherwise agreed to by the Executive Director of the Eligible Residence, in his/her sole discretion.
- The Offer is non-transferable and has no cash value.
- The Offer may only be redeemed once by a Prospective Resident at one of the Eligible Residences.
- Unless otherwise agreed to by Revera in its sole discretion, this is a stand-alone offer and cannot be combined with any other Revera offer, contest, incentive or rebate.
- Notwithstanding the Offer Term, Revera reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, amend or suspend this Offer, or to amend these Terms and Conditions in any way without prior notice or obligation, for any reason whatsoever.
- By participating in or accepting the offer, the Prospective Resident represents that he/she has read and fully understands these Terms and Conditions and agrees to be bound by them.
- These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between each of the Prospective Resident and the Eligible Residence concerning the Offer and shall take precedence over any other materials promoting or advertising the Offer.
- These Terms and Conditions and the Offer shall be governed by the laws of the Province of Ontario and the laws of Canada applicable therein.
1 This Offer does not apply to: (a) licensed Designated Supportive Living suites at Revera Retirement Residences in Alberta; (b) licensed Residential Care suites at Revera Retirement Residences in British Columbia; (c) Revera long-term care homes; and (d) the following Revera multi-level homes: Blenheim Community Village, Brierwood Court, Brierwood Gardens, Harold & Grace Baker Centre, Iler Lodge, Riverbend Place, Summit Place, Telfer Place, The Village Seniors Community, Trillium Court, and Village on the Ridge (all of which do not qualify as an Eligible Residence).